- Home - Merdon Financials helping individuals, families and businesses protect themselves from many of life's eventualities. Whether it be through Lifestyle Protection, Business Protection, Estate Planning or a combination of these; we have the expertise and knowledge to provide the right solutions.
- Lifestyle Protection
- Life Cover - Life cover will help your partner or your family keep up the lifestyle they're used to if you die or become terminally ill by providing a guaranteed lump sum or an income.
- Critical Illness Cover -
Have you ever considered how you and your family would cope financially if you suffer a critical illness? For example, a cancer, a stroke, a heart attack, to name just a few?
- Family Income Benefit -
Family Income Benefit is an innovative type of life insurance product, which is useful and extremely good value when compared to some other types of life or health insurance.
- Income Protection cover -
If you suffer sickness or injury that prevents you from working, income protection cover will begin to pay a monthly benefit after your chosen deferred period either until the policy ends or you return to work.
- Private Medical Cover - Private medical insurance helps you to get fast access to specialists for diagnosis and reduces waiting times for medical care.
- Home Insurance - Building insurance covers the actual structure of your property, such as the roof and walls, whilst contents insurance covers the items found in your home, such as audio equipment and furniture.
- Business Protection
- Relevant Life - Relevant life policies are a way of providing death-in-service benefits on an individual basis no matter how small your business is.
- Key Person Protection - Key person insurance can compensate a business for loss of profits on the death, critical illness, or disability as a result of sickness or accident of an employee.
- Ownership Protection - Ownership protection pays out a cash sum if a Partner or Director (with a share holding) dies or suffers from a critical illness. If the policy pays out the money can be used by the remaining Partners/Directors to buy his shares.
- Loan protection - Loan protection is a form of insurance designed to repay all or part of a company's debts should a key employee die or suffer a critical illness.
- Group Employee Benefit Schemes - Group Life Insurance is essentially life insurance for your employees which means that if they die in service, a tax free lump sum is paid out to their family.
- Estate Planning
- Wills - A Will not only outlines who is to inherit; it's also used to appoint guardians and ensure that vulnerable beneficiaries are protected. Making a will is worth the expense, as the cost and problems caused by not making a will are incalculable.
- Trusts -
Trusts are a way of looking after assets (money, investments, land or buildings) for people.
A trust is a legal arrangement where one or more 'trustees' are made legally responsible for holding assets.
- Protecting assets from care costs - You are most at risk of losing your home to care costs when you enter care after owning your home jointly with a spouse, unmarried partner, or civil partner and they have passed away.
- Lasting Powers Of Attorney - A Lasting Power of Attorney “LPA” can be written at any time during your lifetime as long as you have the necessary capacity to do so.
- Protecting My Children's Inheritance - The correct Trusts can provide the protection and control of a multitude of assets from the risks described in this section. This protection can extend from the family home, to investment products and Family Businesses.
- Funeral Plans - The price of a funeral plan is in line with the cost of a funeral purchased today. Funeral costs, like everything else, will almost certainly continue to rise in the future.
- Contact us - If you would like more information about us, would like a free quotation or simply want a chat about your requirements then please get in touch, we would love to hear from you. You contact us by phone, email or complete our online form.
- Privacy - Merdon Financial has created a privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The policy discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for Merdon Financial.
- Site Map - Our Site Map - this page is our sitemap page and lists all the pages on our website.
- Resources - SEO Back Links